GETTING READY FOR AN ESTIMATE REQUEST
Hello there Joe the Bodyman here.
Good day to you, and thank you for wanting to request a repair estimate for the damage on your vehicle. For your request to meet the requirements we need the following material and information.
Prior to submitting your estimate request, please read the instructions and follow the guide lines bellow.
ABOUT THE PICTURES
- “We only accept recently taken pictures”
- We need 3 clean pictures of the damage. (e.g. by clean we mean, no drawing circles, holding coins, rulers, or finger pointing to damage, this only abstracts the damage visibility.)
- Before taking the pictures please turn on location on your mobile phone. This helps us confirm your pictures are legit and prevents us wasting time writing estimates for people with fake requests.
- We will ignore without reply, any estimate request that does not meet our criteria.
TAKING THE PICTURES
- Pictures taken in high resolution are best, one taken from the left, the other from the right, both taken on a 45 degree angle, and one facing the damage.
- Hold the camera at least 3 to 6 feet away, adjust the distance accordingly. Don't zoom in at the dented damage and make sure the damage is clearly visible on the screen of your device.
- Please note: if the damage is not clearly visible on the pics, we can’t assess it.
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS EXAMPLE
What Information Is Required
Please provide the following information! It is required for our estimating system.
- Unit #:
- Postal Code:
- Phone #:
- License Plate #:
VIN, INSURANCE COMPANY, AND CLAIM NUMBER INFORMATION
The VIN # is only required if there is a need for replacement parts.
If you're filling an insurance claim, the VIN # is required including the insurance company's name and claim number.
- Insurance Company:
- Claim Number
Just like any conventional auto body shop. The use of your information is required to help write your estimate, this data is required in the estimate, we will also retrieve it from our data base for the use and purposes of booking your appointments, and invoicing you for the repairs.
SEE THE ESTIMATE SAMPLE BELLOW
ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- Thank you for your cooperation. All information provided, will be kept confidential, it will not be shared, sold, or given away!
- If you feel uncomfortable providing the required information, Please Don’t, you are welcome to find another provider, thank you.
- We hope the information on this page helps you properly complete your free repair estimate request with all the required pics and info. Thank you!
ABOUT THE ESTIMATE
All estimates are open and valid for 30 days, based on information and pictures sent to us, it cannot account for hidden damage, and/or other unknown factors, at the repair site a physical damage inspection will determine the final repair cost. Parts prices may vary and are subject to prepayment. Paintless Dent Repair or P.D.R. will be used as the first and best possible repair method, extreme damage may not be possible to be fixed by this method, abnormal accessibility may require trim removal, in which case remove & install charges may apply.
If your vehicle needs any cosmetic auto body repairs don't hesitate to call Joe The Bodyman. He will look after you! Call 647 806-0107